Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beckett...18 months old today!


I can't believe my little man is already 18 months...he's growing up so fast and is such the "little boy." He loves to throw balls, hit everything with his toy hammer and toy bat, loves to get dirty, play in and eat dog food...all those "little boy" things. His newest saying is "uh oh" and it's so cute because he totally uses it in the right context, like when he drops something. We go to the Dr. on Thursday morning, so we'll see how he weighs in and just how tall he is. People always think he's at least 2...and it's funny to see people look at him with his "binky" in his mouth when he looks as old as he does. I love my little boy and am so happy to be his Mommy...on a bad day, all Beckett has to do is give me his cheesy little smile and it's enough to put me in a good mood! I love watching him grow up.

6 comments:

Heather said...

hes pretty much the cutest little boy ever!

Stacey said...

Happy 18 months, Beckett!! He is the cutest little guy! It's amazing how fast they grow, huh?!

Thanks for your last blog comment. I imagine that you are the best nurse ever! Lucky sick people! :)

Manu Family said...

cute pics... he is getting so big =) i like the pics of him on the fence....

red patch ♥ family said...

Kids are the best!! He's a blessed little boy to have such a loving caring mommy.

Shauna said...

Time goes by so fast. AS if you didn't know. He's a cute boy/

Gini said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already 18 months! He's such a cutie.
I'm glad Blake got better! That had to have been quite the scare...