Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No More Bushy Eyebrows

Sam got his eyebrows threaded one day when we were at the Ontario Mills Mall...yeah, no more bushy eyebrows! Here's some pics to prove it! His little brother, Aaron, was with us and decided to get his done too (it's funny how little brothers think that anything their older brothers do is cool!).


One down...one to go...can you tell which is which!?!

3 comments:

Manu Family said...

o.k. did he get so mad at you for posting....this..lol.... um I think its the right one that was done in the pic.... DID IT HURT?? i never heard of such a thing.....looks painful.....

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

haha that's so funny. I need to get my husband over there... I tweeze his for him every once in awhile, but I'd rather a professional do it!

Heather said...

michael whines when i pop a zit...i know its gross..so i can't imagine twizzing his brows.