Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Cute Little Son!!

Ok...so Sam and I went to lunch yesterday at a place called Flame N Skewers. As we are standing in line to order, I notice this lady starring at Beckett, but didn't really think anything of it. We sit down and as I go up to get our food, the same lady runs up to me, hands me a gift certificate for Daddy O's (a yogurt place here in Bakersfield) and tells me that I have the cutest little boy she's ever seen and that she'd like for him to be on her website...she just happened to be the owner of the yogurt shop. How cool is that!?! Every mother thinks her kids are the cutest kids ever, but that just confirms my thinking!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah... he is the cutest little guy! That woman knows whats up! :)

Manu Family said...

awww.. what a neat experiance... lil cutie