Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Exciting News...




...Beckett's walking! He took his first step on Sat., Dec 13th and only my little brother saw. Then on Sun, Dec. 14th, I saw Beckett take two steps out of the corner of my eye and was so excited that I screamed, scared him, and then he fell...but since then, he has been a walking machine, doing better everyday!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats to Beckett! How fun! It has been so much fun since Cali learned to walk! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!

Shauna said...

That's awesome Beckett is walking..I knew it would happen soon..He's such a cute guy

Manu Family said...

such a cute christmas card... did you pass them out??? i got to see beckett walk all over the place yesterday.... he was so cute..... and proud.... =)

Anonymous said...

So I suck at being your guys friend. I hope your all doing great. We miss you all so much.