Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My life lately...

My 2 cuties... Skylee keeping herself busy making a complete mess out of my fabric pile.

Beckett eating his favorite bedtime snack...graham crackers dipped in milk. He prepared his own that night, hence the reason there's a mountain of graham crackers, lol.

June 4, 2011...I completed my 2nd half marathon, my time = 2:07:37 (8 minutes less than my last 1/2...go me!)

...Kat and I at the end of the race

My latest craft project. Skylee's room is consumed with bows and flowers, so I made this nifty holder out of an old frame that I had, some fabric to match her bedding, and chicken wire (those are only like 1/4 of her hair accessories).

3 comments:

red patch ♥ family said...

What a great idea on the bow holder!! very nifty indeed!!! Great job on the Marathon! you go girl!!!

Shauna said...

seriously our two boys must be made for each other. Chase eats a bowl of graham crackers and milk for breakfast at least 3 days out of the week~
that is too funny!e

Amanda said...

Way to go on your race. I have a bow holder on my to-do list, but haven't gotten to it yet, just need to get chicken wire. I love it with the fabric bow holding it up, way cute!