Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My latest creation!

My first time with the ruffles on a full-sized baby blanket and it turned out awesome! Skylee loves it already...soft and silky in one!

OK...so besides sewing, my other addiction is photography. I am by no means "good" but I love learning how to take pictures (thanks Brian for giving me some photography knowledge) and love practicing (in manual mode even!). I get all excited when I get a somewhat decent picture like this one! I thought the "weeds" in the picture were cute, lol. Isn't Skylee adorable!?!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

cute!

Rinez said...

She is adorable and I love the dandelions!

The Bertagnoles said...

your picture did turn out good!!! Youre awesome! and of course I love the blanket!!! I keep thinking ill make one for Mason...but I haven't. lol!

Emily said...

Skylee is so adorable! I've been dabbling in photography too. If only the weather was better...Your blanket is super cute and looks so soft!!