Beckett lately has been all about singing happy birthday (to himself) and blowing out candles on birthday "muffins" as he calls them. So for fun one day, he helped me make some birthday muffins and we celebrated his unbirthday, numerous times, each time singing happy birthday to Beckett and blowing out a birthday candle. He absolutely LOVED it!
A few days ago, I caught Sam and Beckett sitting under Mommy's "fuzzy blankie" and just had to snap a picture. Well, it turned into a fun little photo shoot. I'd take a picture, Sam would do something crazy in the picture, and then Beckett would want to look at it. When I'd show him the picture, he'd sit there staring at it for a good 20 seconds, completely speechless, and then would start laughing saying, "Daddy's silly." We'd take another picture and the same sequence of events would happen. It was so fun watching Beckett's reaction to each picture. Finally, as you can see towards the end, Beckett caught on and starting being silly as well.


1 comment:
So much fun for the whole family.
Post a Comment