Funny story, our good friend, Lindsay, lives in Laguna Niguel. Well since Legoland is close by, we stayed with her. Since her house isn't very "kid proof," we took some of Beckett's toys to keep him occupied. On the ride there, he insisted on holding his Car toy set, which is what you see pictured below. About 30 min. into the drive, he fell asleep and when I tried to take the toy off of his lap, he woke up and wanted it back there...lol.
We had to make sure that we got a picture of the kids with "Santa" since he may be the only Santa that we see this Christmas.


4 comments:
I LOVE your family pictures!!! I want to see all of them. THey turned out cute! Fun pictures of legoland to! Cant wait until we can go...someday!
What a fun place that must be! Beckett with his toy set on his lap is timeless.
LoL! love it that he had to hold that thing! soo funny!!! great picts and glad you guys had fun! you look Amazing!!!
Glad you guys had fun. I am definitely for theme parks with shorter lines. Your kids look cute, as usual.
Post a Comment