Skylee had her first haircut the other day, given by her Daddy...or should I say her first buzz!?! I can't stand the patchy hairdo thingy, so it had to go. She's so cute with her little fuzzy head now!
BeFoRe DuRiNg AfTeR... This was taken during her bath after the haircut. She loves her baths as you can tell by the cute little grin on her face.
2 month stats: 13 lbs. 12 oz. (95th percentile) 23.5 in. (90th percentile)
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH You buzzed her head????? Man you are brave. That would make me cry to cut off all her baby locks. She is adorable though. I really want to hold her!
this baby doesn't even look like she belongs to you... LOL... she is so chubbers... it looks like sam is holding this huge baby...LOL... im so used to skinny lil beckett... she is so cute... that is how the tongans do it ... it grows back so much prettier.. not stringy and patchy..... cute!!!
Oh man, she is so cute! I love the buzz! I never would have thought of it, but you're a genius! She looks soooo good-which is every girls goal, even at 2 mos old.:) Mission accomplished Skylee!
4 comments:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH You buzzed her head????? Man you are brave. That would make me cry to cut off all her baby locks. She is adorable though. I really want to hold her!
this baby doesn't even look like she belongs to you... LOL... she is so chubbers... it looks like sam is holding this huge baby...LOL... im so used to skinny lil beckett... she is so cute... that is how the tongans do it ... it grows back so much prettier.. not stringy and patchy..... cute!!!
Is it the picture or is she chunky? She is very cute. Can't wait to watch her hair grow in... I'm sure it will outgrow Abby's fast.
Oh man, she is so cute! I love the buzz! I never would have thought of it, but you're a genius! She looks soooo good-which is every girls goal, even at 2 mos old.:) Mission accomplished Skylee!
Post a Comment