She made her grand arrival on 7-10-10 at 5:09pm weighing in at 7lbs 10oz, and was 20.75in long. Everyone has been asking me if she looks like Beckett, so I pulled up a picture of when he was born and to my amazement...they look A LOT alike.
Skylee Jade Miller

Beckett Zayne Miller
8 comments:
Oh yes, they do look alike! She's sure sweet! Glad all is well!
She is gorgeous!! Hope you are doing well!! That is cute how much they look alike! Definataly brother and sister:)
You and your sister will both look like you have twin kids. That is too crazy. Make sure all your pictures are labeled. I never noticed until Ryan pointed it out that Beckett is giving the camera the bird in his 3 month picture.
Congrats....she is beautiful!
that is crazy..so much alike
SOOO much alike!!! I love that! They are both adorable! Congrats on making two beautiful babies. :)
Congratulations!! I am glad she arrived safe and beautiful! Hope you are having a good recovery!
Hi Janiece! I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your new arrival! She is gorgeous! I hope you are recovering well and all of you are adjusting to being a family of 4!
Post a Comment