The GOOD news is that the baby is still a girl, healthy, and growing right on schedule! ...and the fact that I have less than 6 weeks until my due date! This is me 33 weeks pregnant. The BAD news is that she is breech, which means C-section. :(
The UGLY are my newly developed cankles...the lack of circulation in my lower legs is also causing discoloration...very ugly! This picture was even taken on a good day.
I just deleted my post because it said Russ made the comment . . . anyway, what I said was you should model for maternity clothes because you look great!! Good luck with your last 6 weeks.
You look awesome 33 weeks pregnant!!! :) I hope that baby turns for you!! If not, I'm sorry you have to plan for a c-section. I'd be freaked out for sure, BUT YOU ARE TOUGH and wayyy better at being pregnant than I am!
I can't wait to see your baby girl! hang in there... 6 more weeks, then your cankles, will be gone!!! lol. -- plus a baby!! Sweet deal.
That is crazy! Are you sure the baby is not going to turn?? Are your legs tan or is that discoloration? If so that looks uncomfortable. Geez..what we do for babies,,..
5 comments:
You're still as cute as ever though Janiece. Ü
I just deleted my post because it said Russ made the comment . . . anyway, what I said was you should model for maternity clothes because you look great!! Good luck with your last 6 weeks.
You look awesome 33 weeks pregnant!!! :) I hope that baby turns for you!! If not, I'm sorry you have to plan for a c-section. I'd be freaked out for sure, BUT YOU ARE TOUGH and wayyy better at being pregnant than I am!
I can't wait to see your baby girl! hang in there... 6 more weeks, then your cankles, will be gone!!! lol. -- plus a baby!! Sweet deal.
That is crazy! Are you sure the baby is not going to turn??
Are your legs tan or is that discoloration? If so that looks uncomfortable. Geez..what we do for babies,,..
Post a Comment