Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun!

We spent Easter weekend in Yucaipa with Sam's family... On Saturday, Sam had fun snowboarding with a bunch of guys and I had fun shopping at Cabazon with my sister, Ashley, and Beckett (He was a super good sport). On Sunday, we watched conference, ate a big yummy ham dinner, and then had an Easter party with ALL of Sam's family. Here are some pics of our Easter fun...

All the little Easter egg hunters before the big event...

Beckett and his cousin, Chase, waiting patiently for the fun to begin...

"I got one!"

"Now that I found an egg, I need to sit down and eat all the candy inside!"

Beckett's trying to figure out how to get the "candy" out of a hard boiled egg...

"Any more eggs out here?"

Beckett enjoying his Easter candy.

Daddy & Beckett... Cute!

I love this little guy!

My handsome little man in his Easter outfit.

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

looks like a fun trip! Im anxious to hear about your shopping trip. Any cute little girl finds? So fun!!!

Stacey said...

Fun Easter! Beckett is so funny, finding an egg and taking a candy break! :)...and I love the picture of you holding Beckett with your cute belly showing! You are a hot preggo momma!!

Rinez said...

Beckett gets more handsome every time I see him!