...did I think that I would meet Curtis Stone, the ever-so-famous chef from the TV show, "Take Home Chef" and "Biggest Loser!" My family was chosen to be on the new reality show, "Losing It With Jillian Michaels," which will air this summer. They are in the process of filming it now, this week. So, not only did I meet Curtis (the other dude is his side-kick chef, Mario), but I also met and hugged Jillian Michaels herself. I am still working on getting a picture with her. ;)


This is the scene by my Mom's house...Pure craziness!
7 comments:
That's awesome you were able to met Curtis and Jillian!! I love the biggest loser! How about that red team . . .
Wow! So is this show with Jillian about weight loss, too? You and Sam don't need to lose weight!
Anyway, great photo with Curtis! What a thrill!
No way! That's awesome!
That is so cool! You'll have to let us know when your family's episode airs!!
Awesome, my family will be sure to watch.
that is pretty cool..I used to watch curtis on take home chef and always wondered if he would ever show up while I was shopping..yea right!
I am watching your family on the show right now!!! I remembered you saying something about Jillian Michaels on your blog and then tonight I turned it on and she said she was in Bakersfield. I am pretty sure it is your family, I could always be wrong :) but it is awesome!
Post a Comment