Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Murray Farms...A Bit Late

A few days before Halloween, I took Beckett to Murray Family Farms and met my older sister, Nichole, her kids, Ella and Jake, and my younger sister, "Auntie Rachael." What a fun filled day we had!...running thru the corn maze, a hay ride, picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, riding wooden horses, a petting zoo, playing in a corn box (like a sand box but with corn), and eating yummy pomegranites. Here are a few pictures from our fun...


Cousin Ella wanted to make sure that the boys didn't get lost in the corn maze... Such a little mommy and she's only 4!
Bedkett wanted NOTHING to do with this scary guy, as you can tell.
What's so funny about this picture is that on our hayride, Beckett wanted to sit by himself and the only "open" spot was across from me... Well Beckett, the WHOLE ride, had his hand on this random guy's leg. I guess it must have been somewhat of a bumpy ride!


Gotta wash your hands after touching all those dirty animals...
I couldn't resist taking a picture of all three bootie cracks hangin' out!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute pics. I love the one of beckett holding onto that guys leg:)

Manu Family said...

awwww.... so cute.... glad you finally made it out to a pumpkin patch..LOL... since we have like non here....the butt cracks one... is so funny.....

red patch ♥ family said...

Love the butt crack! too funny!! Very cute picts!