Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Well Needed Facelift!

Well, I've decided that my blog is a little TOO overdone, so I am in the process of simplifying it...this is what I came up with so far, but I'm still not convinced that I like it. We'll just say it's a work in progress. What do YOU think?

Thanks Wendy for all of your blogger knowledge and helpful hints (I'm trying hard not to totally copy yours, though I do think yours is sweet!).

UPDATE on the facelift...I like it much better now! A BIG thanks to Alison for making me a super cute header!

6 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Looks cute! Go ahead and copy ours, I probably copied someone else's! I like how your pictures on the side are big, I need to get mine that big, too. How did you do that? NIce job on the blog list by the way. It didn't work for Tiffany.

Stacey said...

I love it! It makes me want to do some blog remodeling too! :)

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Looks great! Would you like me to make you a header? I can use the picture you have of Beckett on top and come up with something and email it to you. Let me know. I make all of mine. Its fun.

Sam and Janiece said...

Thanks Alison...it looks WAY cute!

Shauna said...

your new header is so cute. Actually your new look is way cute too. Since I didn't comment on your last post of beckett those pics. are very cute of him. I think his orange shoes fit him perfect! What a cute kid!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

No prob! It fits well with your cute new blog look!