Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Like Mommy...Like Son

The last week in July we got to go with Sam's family to San Elijo State Beach...camping for a week. It was a super fun week, but not exactly the "vacation" that I planned. I did a lot of running after Beckett, A LOT...and not so much relaxing, but oh well! Anyway, one day while he was playing in the sand, I laid out and next thing I know, he's layin' right next to me. He's in a stage where anything that Mommy and Daddy do (it's mostly all stuff that Daddy does), he'll do it too. I thought it was cute...here are some pics.


Man oh man...I love my little guy!

3 comments:

Manu Family said...

awww... that is so cute... soak'n in the sun..... i totally know what you mean about chasing him around.... I try to lock josiah in a stroller as much as I can.... its like they never just stand next to you..... LOL...

Stacey said...

You seriously take the best pictures!
How do these kids get so fast?! I can't keep up with mine...

Shauna said...

The beach was fun..Chase can't stop talking about lil beckett