Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Moments = Big Memories

Wooden rocking chair ~ $20
Quiksilver plaid shirt ~ $15
Picture of Beckett saying a prayer ~ PRICELESS
Sam and I have been teaching Beckett to "fold his arms" for prayer-time. Last Sunday, March 8th, when we went to say a prayer before we ate dinner, I reminded Beckett to fold his arms and this is what he did...he even bowed his head and closed his eyes for a brief second (...long enough for me to take a quick snapshot...I couldn't help myself!) Sam and I are amazed at how quickly he learns and picks up on things! Today in ward conference Beckett was facing toward the audience and was watching people raise their hands to sustain the leaders of the church, and the next thing we know, Beckett raises his little arm. Sam and I couldn't help but smile! ...don't you just love Beckett's little feet in this picture!?!









Uniden phone ~ $35
Little checkered Vans ~ $25
Pictures of Beckett talking on the phone ~ PRICELESS

Beckett loves to "talk" on the phone and will just sit there with the phone up to his ear and ramble on baby style like he's having a full-on converstaion. He's so adorable!

1 comment:

Manu Family said...

how cute is this.. i just loved when josiah learned how to say his prayers too.. its so cute there growing so fast.... maybe josiah and beckett are talking to each other on the phone... LOL