Sam and I had a fun little photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. It was a Valentines present from him to me (hair & makeup were included!)...here is one of the pics... On a little side note, I got a new part-time job as a Supervisor of Nursing Students at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital and will start on March 9th...I'm super excited!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you Janiece!! You do look beautiful, and Sam looks so studly. Haha. Atley got sick again this week... I don't know what her deal is. She must have a weak immune system right now or something. Anyway, she's had a really high fever the last two days and blisters all the way down her throat. I took her to the dr., and hopefully it will go away soon. It's a virus... so there's not much they can do for it. But as soon as she's feeling better I'll call you!
4 comments:
yeah...congrats on the new job.....!!! im happy for you...!! eww..la...la ... on the pic of you 2 ver cute.. is sam wearing makeup....??
WoW!! You guys are one good lookin couple:) You look absolutely beautiful Janiece!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you Janiece!! You do look beautiful, and Sam looks so studly. Haha. Atley got sick again this week... I don't know what her deal is. She must have a weak immune system right now or something. Anyway, she's had a really high fever the last two days and blisters all the way down her throat. I took her to the dr., and hopefully it will go away soon. It's a virus... so there's not much they can do for it. But as soon as she's feeling better I'll call you!
sexy! congrats on the job, that sounds exciting!
Post a Comment