Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Beckett!

Man, I can't believe that my little son is ONE already...how time flies! He is definitely so much fun and the best thing that's happened to Sam and I since we were married. I love being a Mom and watching him grow and learn new things. He is almost ready to walk...he can go from a sitting position to a standing position without holding on, he can dance without holding on (anytime there's music, he's dancing!), and he has such good balance, but just hasn't taken that first step yet. He also loves to point (he learned that from his friend, Josiah), clap his hands when Mommy and Daddy say "yeah," and wave bye-bye. With a total of 8 teeth, Beckett has moved on from baby food to big people food and loves to eat just about anything...he even tried shrimp last night. What a cute little guy he has grown into! Happy Birthday Beckett... Mommy and Daddy sure do love you! (by the way...the current pictures are pictures I took with my new Canon Rebel camera...it's awesome!)




Ahhh...and to think that as of yesterday, I am 27...I definitely still feel 23, but I had a good birthday. We spent the day at Ventura Beach and then went to dinner with my Mom and brother at Black Angus...Sam got me 18 beautiful red roses and a gorgeous pair of big white gold hoops...I love them!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Beckett! It's amazing how fast the time flys by! He is ADORABLE and will be walking before you know it! I can't believe he has so many teeth! My little guy is 11 mos. old and has ZERO teeth! Poor kid.

Your new camera is incredible! Those pictures are beautiful! Do you have an editing program too, or is that straight from the camera?! It's amazing! Happy b-day to you too! You are one H-O-T blonde, baby!

Shauna said...

Seems like that year went by quick. Happy Birthday Beckett. The first picture of him is very cute.

Anonymous said...

holy cow you got a cute kid! I am sad we cant make the party...we really wanted to come. thanks for the invite.

Drew

Miller Family said...

I can't believe he is 1 already? Time goes by so fast. Happy Birthday to both of you.

Brandy said...

This is Jamie from Bunco, I know it says otherwise. Anyway, he is such a HAM, and I know where they get the term "Baby Blues" how cute is he?!?!?! My boy smiles like his dad when a camera is pointed at him (he's my little Chandler). You can check my blog at www.lookbeforeyouleap.squarespace .com. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!