Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cutest Little Lion...Ever!

Beckett was a little lion this year for Halloween. Since we got him all dressed up, Sam and I decided we just had to take him trick-or-treating...so we went to all of about 5 houses and then headed home to pass out candy. We even got some pictures of our little lion with a little zebra (cousin Ella) and a little tree frog (cousin Jake). How cute are they!?!


5 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

He is the cutest little lion!!

Shauna said...

That is funny that you said that about Chase because he was the cutest chicken ever and if you have ever read the book chicken little..you;ll know why we had him be a chicken..and also because it was mallorys costume 2 years ago. so it was an easy pick. Beckett's outfit was cute.

Shauna said...

believe me there's not..I went to cabazon yesterday and went into the coach store and couldn't make a decision on which purse I wanted. I needed you there to help me out.

Cami said...

He really is the most adorable little boy I have ever seen! Especially as a little lion! By the way, I love your hair!

Stacey said...

Ok...Janiece, so this is crazy random! I was on a friends blog and clicked their link for the Miller family, thinking it would be another Miller family I knew, but I was sent here and I saw your picture and remembered you right away! We worked together years ago at BBB! Anyway, your little boy is adorable and I totally love Drew and Asia! Small world! Hope you are doing good. I love your blog!-Stacey