By special request of a few of you who were not able to attend the Big Carnival...here are some pictures of Beckett's party. I spent endless hours preparing for this party (it's amazing how much time can be spent for a party that's over before you know it!). It turned out pretty well...and the kids enjoyed it!...and Beckett got lots of cool toys, clothes, etc. On a side note, Beckett went in for his 1 year Dr. visit and he weighed in at 23 lbs. 3 oz. (55%) and is 32.5 in. long (100%)...he's definitely on the tall side, yeah!
I Do Now
5 days ago





6 comments:
Wow! What a party planner you are! It looks so fun! I bet our little ones are so close in age. Cali just turned 13 months! Can we arrange our little ones to get married? He is just adorable!!
The party looked like a hit! Your clown cake and cupcakes were amazing! Those hours of planning definately payed off!
I especially love the picture of you three laughing! Oh my goodness-CUTE!
o
Hey..it looks like Beckett had a good time. There's nothing like a first bday party. The picture of the three of you guys laughing is hilarious. See you guys soon.
Your son is so cute and what a cute name!
Where are you guys living these days? I have LA in my head but is that right? My husband and I will be moving to LA next summer!
What a party! Nice job putting it together. It looks like everyone had a good time. I love the cake and cupcakes.
Post a Comment