Well, we just got back from Pismo...we stayed 10 nights at Pismo State Beach, North campground with my (Janiece's) family and had tons of fun. Beckett was a little trooper and did really well for his first time camping...tent camping even! Sam got a new surfboard for graduation and was more than excited to put it to use...which he did pretty much everyday we were there. I even rented a surfboard for a day and caught a few waves myself. Here are some pictures from our trip!
I Do Now
5 days ago





3 comments:
aww.. what cute pics... the one of him eating.... is so funny at first he looked like a ninja turtle....looks like you guys had a great time =)
GEEZE! All you ever do is go on trips! When are you going to come to Utah to see ME???
Hey Neice I need your address to send you a baby shower invite. Hope all is well with you 3! Your little man is adorable.
Post a Comment