Hooray!! I found your blog through Shannon Royers blog. I was sad when we moved because I wasnt sure how to keep in touch with any one from the ward and now I found a way! Becket is so stinking cute! I have a picture of Patrick asleep in his jumper too. I was in the other room and all of a sudden I didnt hear him anymore and he was fast asleep.
4 comments:
Hooray!! I found your blog through Shannon Royers blog. I was sad when we moved because I wasnt sure how to keep in touch with any one from the ward and now I found a way! Becket is so stinking cute! I have a picture of Patrick asleep in his jumper too. I was in the other room and all of a sudden I didnt hear him anymore and he was fast asleep.
awww. what cute pictures..... he is so dang.. cute.... now if we can just get a pic of them rolling over ...or better yet get them to rollover.....LOL
Cute pictures! where did you get that awesome bath seat for Beckett?
Beckett is so cute!
Post a Comment