I decided to create a blog for our family to keep everyone updated. Beckett is becoming quite a little man. At his 4-month check-up, he weighed in at 17 lbs. and is 27.5 in. long...he's growing up so fast. He recently found his feet and loves to hold them, especially while he's getting his diaper changed. He's also almost at the point where he rolls over, is always smiling, and is such a good little boy. Here are some recent pictures of him.
So excited you joined the blogging world! It's so fun and addictive! He's getting so big. He's actually bigger than Claire. Check out our site www.joshandkristiwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness!! Can that little man get any cuter?! I love all of the pics, but especially the one where the front of his grey shirt is soaked! His killer smile is gonna torture all those poor little girls in his future!!
I'm glad you created a blog. It will be fun to see what your little family is up to. I can't believe how big beckett is getting. I loved the stage when they find their toes. Cute pictures!
I can't believe how big Beckett is!! I am so sorry that I haven't been by to visit. I promise I will come by soon. I am glad that you are all doing well. See you soon.
Hi Janiece! It's Marianne, your roomie from good old Heritage Halls! I found your blog from a comment you left on Ashley's blog. It is so good to see pictures of your little family! Congrats on the cute hubby and little boy. I hope everything is going good for you. You can email me sometime, or check out my blog. marianne_duke@hotmail.com www.dukecrew.blogspot.com Love ya! Marianne
9 comments:
So excited you joined the blogging world! It's so fun and addictive! He's getting so big. He's actually bigger than Claire. Check out our site www.joshandkristiwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness!! Can that little man get any cuter?! I love all of the pics, but especially the one where the front of his grey shirt is soaked! His killer smile is gonna torture all those poor little girls in his future!!
I'm glad you created a blog. It will be fun to see what your little family is up to. I can't believe how big beckett is getting. I loved the stage when they find their toes. Cute pictures!
awww .how cute... love all the pics... of him our blog is http://kam-tiff.blogspot.com/ but im so just getting started on it :)
glad to see you've joined the blogger world. It is a lot of fun.
I can't believe how big Beckett is!! I am so sorry that I haven't been by to visit. I promise I will come by soon. I am glad that you are all doing well. See you soon.
Yeah! I wondered when you would get a blog. Beckett is getting so big and he is adorable!
Here is our blog: www.stevemillerfamily.blogspot.com
Hi Janiece! It's Marianne, your roomie from good old Heritage Halls! I found your blog from a comment you left on Ashley's blog. It is so good to see pictures of your little family! Congrats on the cute hubby and little boy. I hope everything is going good for you. You can email me sometime, or check out my blog.
marianne_duke@hotmail.com
www.dukecrew.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Marianne
Looks like little Beckett found daddy's black speedo... didn't see that coming. But you know how they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Post a Comment